Paypal Credit

Furnishd
Contributor
Contributor

As it seems customer support cant be bothered to respond to emails im hoping someone in the community can offer some advice.

How do i go about offering credit as a payment term on my eCommerce website

Now they key thing is, its a uk website, and nope i dont need to be authorised by FSA as only want to offer 4 months interest free, which doesn't come under their guideline

but EVERY link i find on google just comes up with the usual "sorry we cannot find this link

Even going through my own paypal website all i get is the option to create banners for US , now i know america are trying to own the world, but as of yet (that i have seen) we are still GBP here.. 

So any advice woudl be appreciated, and apologises about the tone of the message, but 4 mails, and over 2 weeks of trying to get a simple response from paypal has left me frustrated. (and a lot poorer due to lost customers)

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Furnishd,

Glad to help! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.