PayPal for premium payment

Sammyking
New Community Member
I connected my account with my life insurance carrier for drafting my premium but they weren't able to do it. They complained that paypal always say they weren't authorized. I need to solve this real quick.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sammyking 

How did you set up the link? By just entering your PayPal email address into merchant site account settings? Or pay and created a subscription/recurring payment with them?

It could be how the merchant is integrating PayPal to accept payments need PayPal approval.

Merchant has to contact PayPal customer service with through account or post in this forum themselves with more details about their issue. (ie. what method they used to integrate PayPal checkout to accept payments--API or PayPal buttons and exactly what error code, if any, or error messages received)

To contact customer service for assistance:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Due to the virus crisis, staff is reduced so response will take longer than usual.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.