Pay After Delivery not working?

Tai101
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am wondering is anyone else getting problems with Pay After Delivery? I have tried to use it the other day but it is no longer appearing up not even on eBay. It was working for me the other week without any problems but when I tried to buy something recently I am not getting that option anymore. I have checked my account and it is still active but all the sites I use no longer has it as an option so I am wondering has anyone else has this problem?

Thanks in advice.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

NightStalk3r
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue for me at the moment, last used it about 3 weeks ago without issue now it's not showing up as a payment option on ebay anymore even though it still shows as active in my paypal settings.

Login to Me Too

Tai101
Contributor
Contributor

I did speak to PayPal over on social media and they claim it is a security check but I don't think that's right. I do wonder if it is down to the Coronavirus? I mean it was working just fine the other week before the lockdown.

Login to Me Too

NightStalk3r
Contributor
Contributor

After trying many times throughout yesterday i was able to get the option to show, it just seems to very rarely show up at the moment for some reason, my bank account keeps disappearing from ebay payment options as well so i think this may be an ebay glitch.

Login to Me Too

Loz1979

Loz1979
Hi my pay after delivery isn't working either. I'm up to date with my account and I always use pay after del for groupon. Any ideas what the problem is?
Login to Me Too

Tai101
Contributor
Contributor

None of the sites that I use is allowing me to use pay after delivery even though I've been using the option with these sites for years. I have tried using a VPN in case it was an IP problem but that did nothing. I even tried to use my phone to make a purchase and that made no difference. Funny thing is that when I tried to pay for my eBay fees using a debit card via PayPal it wouldn't process it so PayPal seems to have a glitch. I'm not even sure who to contact as I don't know if PayPal offices are taking calls right now. 

It is just annoying as this feature allows me to buy things before payday so I am hoping it gets fixed soon. 

Login to Me Too

Psyblayze
Contributor
Contributor
Hope everyone is well I am getting the same issue. Managed to make a transaction with the buy later option yesterday but it had vanished again an hour later........ Very intrigued to see why this is.
Login to Me Too

Tai101
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to buy several buy it now items and none of them give me this option. I have contacted PayPal via social media and they were no help. They just told me how it worked which I already knew how it worked as I have been using it for years. All they told me is that it is unavailable with that seller or something and I should try and use a different method which honestly isn't helping with the solution. I have said other people are getting this issue and it seems to be a glitch as it only randomly works. I might give them a call tomorrow and see if they can help me. 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

terrisampson
Contributor
Contributor
Nobody is at the contact centre today, it said they were closed and not taking calls.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.