New Seller (0) has not accepted my Paypal payment

Tess111
Contributor
Contributor

A week ago I bought an item and paid for it immediately. 2 days ago I got a payment request. I replied saying I had paid and that paypal has it as pending and says 'the seller has not accepted payment'. I copied and pasted that info. Have heard nothing back. Suspect seller needs to do something on their paypal account in order for the money to be accepted but I have no idea what and it would appear neither does she ! I tried 'I haven't received my item' on ebay but it just says 'it looks like your item is on it's way' and so I cannot progress further with that. I very much doubt it has been dispatched as payment has not been claimed. Any idea on what I should suggest the newby seller needs to do ? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tess111

Ask if they have verified their email address.

Was it on Ebay? If so TELL YOUR SELLER to do the below >

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down under ''postage'' and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tess111

Ask if they have verified their email address.

Was it on Ebay? If so TELL YOUR SELLER to do the below >

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down under ''postage'' and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tess111
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I'll suggest that to them x

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.