My payment is on hold , what should I do?

grownup160
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

A company gives a payment to me of $9.00 USD and I haven't received that money but got a mail that your payment is on hold by Paypal. And I don't know what should I do now?

My location is India

"Your payment is waiting" When do I receive the payments after upgrading to Business Account? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

RouteBit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, you need to upgrade to Business Account to get payments in India. Don't worry if you don't have a registered Business. Just choose the right options. There are options to select if you are an individual.
For receiving International Payments-you need to provide Pan Card.
For receiving Local Payments- you need to provide a Pan Card and an Address Proof as well.
How do I receive PayPal payments?

Login to Me Too

grownup160
Contributor
Contributor

I have updated my individual account to Business Account still not getting any response on my hold payments of paypal. I have also given the details of my PAN card still not getting my payments. What should I do? 

@RouteBit 

Login to Me Too

RouteBit
Contributor
Contributor

After that, you need to contact the company to resend the payments. They are probably automatically returned (as happened with me). If the Funds are not returned to the Sender, wait for a few days maybe.
In my case I actually received it after I contacted the Sender. And their Support was down for some weeks. So I got a reply from them after 15 days, that actually the Funds had been automatically returned to them. And after that they resent the Funds on the same day.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.