"Your payment is waiting" When do I receive the payments after upgrading to Business Account?

RouteBit
Contributor
Contributor

I got this email when I had not upgraded to the Business Account:

"Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution
Centre. Please provide the missing information by 28 January 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender."

I upgraded my account to the Business one as soon as I received this email. After that more than a week has passed. In the meantime I have also received some other payments. But the first one is not coming.

When am I supposed get the first payment?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

RouteBit
Contributor
Contributor

So in the end I had to contact those who sent me the money and ask them to resend it.
In my case, I contacted itch.io who were the ones to send me the payments. They said the funds were returned back earlier than 28th Jan. I suspect the funds were returned on the same day they were sent to me.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

RouteBit
Contributor
Contributor

So in the end I had to contact those who sent me the money and ask them to resend it.
In my case, I contacted itch.io who were the ones to send me the payments. They said the funds were returned back earlier than 28th Jan. I suspect the funds were returned on the same day they were sent to me.

Login to Me Too

RouteBit
Contributor
Contributor

In the end I contacted those who sent the money to me. They said my funds were returned on the same day it was sent. So they simply resent it. And now I am happy to have received it 😄

Login to Me Too

VinayakJ
New Community Member

Thank you RouteBit for this thread!
I am facing the same issue right now, I upgraded to a business account but still haven't received the funds. Guess it must have gone back to the original sender!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.