Ma payment problem

Fayzah
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there , i try to make purchase operations many times before hours but its failure ,but i got msgs from paypal that the operation done , but i didnt get any alarm from seller that i purchase ,when i ask them they deny that i did operation so i need ma money plz

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Fayzah
Contributor
Contributor
I wanna cancel all that operation plz , the problem is i didnt find any purchase of those opertion in ebay history , but in ma paypal i found receipt ,,so plz i wanna cancel it
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Fayzah,

I'm sorry to hear that there are transactions that went through where the seller did not process the payment on their system. If no item is received, you will be able to dispute the payments. There is not typically a preemptive cancel option for a payment that has gone to an account that is already established, however.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.