I paid a client some money into an email address that wouldn't accept money how do I get refund?

Topcat1967
New Community Member

I paid a client some money into an email address that wouldn't accept money, they gave me another account email address to put money into and it was excepted. How do I get the money back I put in to the other email address back into my PayPal account? They had the same problem's on eBay and the egg timer is still there showing it hasn't been paid and then they open a dispute with eBay saying I hadn't given them the money. I had already put into their account as soon as I won the item in the 1st place but because it was their 1st sale their account wasn't set upright and they refused to accept it, so when I tried to pay again it wouldn't let me pay it into that account, so I had to put it into a new email account they set up after speaking to PayPal. But they have had their money now I'm still out of pocket because I haven't got this other amount back and because I was waiting for the money to be transfer back into my account I didn't want to give them another full amount again until I had a refund. Can anyone advise me on how I go about getting this money back from PayPal, I'd been very grateful. Thank you so much.

Kind Regards

TopCat1967

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.