Friendly Money Has Not Come In

Matthew10o7
New Community Member

I just recently created a paypal account and it has not yet been 24 hours since the making of it but, my friend has sent me money through a friendly/family transaction with my Paypal . me but the money has still not came in.  I have confirmed my email multiple times and also have my phone number connected but still has not came in.  I do not however have a card connected to my account

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues receiving a payment. There is a known issue currently affecting some customers, where a payment that is unclaimed due to an unconfirmed email address does not show in the account even after the email address is confirmed. Our teams are working on a resolution.

One workaround to try for now would be for the sender to cancel the unclaimed payment and attempt to re-send it after the email address has been confirmed.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

hello-naya
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i recently have opened up a new Paypal account.

I sold an item on Ebay but forgot to update my new Paypal email address, the money was sent to an old address.

I have added & confirmed the old email address to my new Paypal account in order to 'claim' my money. I was expecting to get some sort of confirmation that my money will now be transferred but i have left it 24hrs and i have not received any confirmation nor my funds are still no showing in my account.

Am i missing something? What else can i do to claim my funds?

Login to Me Too

KIBE95
Contributor
Contributor

i received payment notification via my email but my paypal balance is not reflecting even after confirming my email

Login to Me Too

rachel43
New Community Member

I received an email confirming payment but don't see it in my account. Email address is confirmed and checked with sender it was right address. Can you help? Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

TheSimutater
New Community Member

I need help with my email, I was sent $10 by a family member but I did not receive it. it says I have to confirm my email which I thought I already did. It also says I need to put in the confirmation code ( Which It gives me) but I can't find where to put it in.

Login to Me Too

Aimeemc1
Contributor
Contributor

I opened my account this evening & confirmed email adress etc.. a friend sent me money via PayPal - I recieved the confirmation email from PayPal to say she sent me the money - however my balance still says £0.00 - can anyone help?

Login to Me Too

Emhartley
New Community Member

Someone sent me a payment for something they bought on my Ebay account. I received multiple emails saying her payment had been sent to me and I need to verify my email, so I verified my email. Still, I do not see her payment under my account. Nothing is showing as pending. I called PayPal and was told I had to link my bank account for the payment to show up, so I linked my bank account. I received an email stating I had to accept the payment, but there is still no record anywhere on PayPal that there even was a payment!

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here? My buyer is getting frustrated, and I understand why!

Login to Me Too

Hewitt1968
New Community Member

has anyone had the money sent to them not show up? I get emails and they say it in there but it hasnt shown up at all.? Help

Login to Me Too

AMANDAC3
New Community Member

DID YOU EVER GET THIS FIGURED OUT, IM LOST !!

Login to Me Too

Bilinbilin
Contributor
Contributor

My friend sent me a mount of money yesterday night. I only received the email from PayPal but there was no money in my balance. I confirmed my email several times but there was still no money in my balance. I need help. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.