False Transaction

lucyfreilich95
New Community Member

Hello, I recently had been handling a payment request on a sale I had made. Ebay had emailed me saying that the buyer was a fake account. I had already paid for the shipping slip, $4.99. How do I get refunded for the shipping address paper that goes on the package since the account was fake?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lucyfreilich95

Go to My Ebay --> Under "Summary" --> click on "Sell" -- in drop down you will see: "Shipping Labels"
When it open you will see your lates labels and if timing is Ok (3-4 days after printing) you will see VOID link.

Other way to do it if you printed on PayPal:

How do I void an eBay shipping label?

You can void your label from the "U.S. Postal Service – Shipping Label Completed" page. You have 48 hours to void your label. We’ll notify the U.S. Postal Service about your void request. The U.S. Postal Service takes about 15 to 21 days to process your request. After your request is approved, the postage and insurance is returned to your PayPal account.

Here’s how to void a shipping label:
  1. Log in to your eBay account.
  2. Click My eBay near the top of the page.
  3. Click Sold on the left side of the page.
  4. Click More actions.
  5. Click View order details.
  6. Click Void shipping label near the bottom of the Order details page.
  7. Select your reason for voiding the label.
  8. Enter a message to the buyer, and then click Void shipping label.

We send you a "Shipment void confirmation" email after you void the shipping label.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lucyfreilich95

Go to My Ebay --> Under "Summary" --> click on "Sell" -- in drop down you will see: "Shipping Labels"
When it open you will see your lates labels and if timing is Ok (3-4 days after printing) you will see VOID link.

Other way to do it if you printed on PayPal:

How do I void an eBay shipping label?

You can void your label from the "U.S. Postal Service – Shipping Label Completed" page. You have 48 hours to void your label. We’ll notify the U.S. Postal Service about your void request. The U.S. Postal Service takes about 15 to 21 days to process your request. After your request is approved, the postage and insurance is returned to your PayPal account.

Here’s how to void a shipping label:
  1. Log in to your eBay account.
  2. Click My eBay near the top of the page.
  3. Click Sold on the left side of the page.
  4. Click More actions.
  5. Click View order details.
  6. Click Void shipping label near the bottom of the Order details page.
  7. Select your reason for voiding the label.
  8. Enter a message to the buyer, and then click Void shipping label.

We send you a "Shipment void confirmation" email after you void the shipping label.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.