Difficulty receining a reimbursement in to my Paypal account from DataCamp.

CharlesG1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there. I made a yearly subscription for DataCamp and they want to reimburse my money through my Paypal account but they say they are not able to do it because of some issues on the side of Paypal and that if Paypal is not able to rectify that problem on my account I may not be able to get my money back.

Paypal agents claim that I have no restrictions on my account from receiving money.

Can someone please explain to me how I can solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CharlesG1 

What is the problem DataCamp is having? Perhaps they need to contact PayPal customer service themselves about their account. Hopefully you relayed the answer you received from PayPal that there is no issue with your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

CharlesG1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you a lot for your prompt response. Datacamp simply says they cannot perform the refund. In fact this is the message I received from the account team of DataCamp:

"'""

Apparently, it looks as if PayPal has an issue here. The customer may need to reach out to PayPal to figure out why we are not able to refund them for this payment.

"""

Thank you in advance for any additional help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.