Continue to Pay Pal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option.

gekanukr
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.
When i try to pay won items on ebay via paypal i get:
Continue to Pay Pal to complete checkout or choose a different payment option.
This happens after paypal window pops up and i choose address and credit card there and press to pay.
I made over 1000 purchases without problems for 10 years and never had these problems. Thanks

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

zebstamp83
Contributor
Contributor

I also created a new account on Ebay and was able to pay. But this was only the first time. The next time I tried to buy again - same problem. I think the thing is in the delivery address Meest. They are blocked.  Pity.

Login to Me Too

tanjakro
Contributor
Contributor

@rivneman wrote:

Who can tried  my method. Is it really problem with shiping forwarder adresses?

Yes, I tried your method, it worked.

The only problem is when you pay items from sellers with a paypal merchant (commercial company)

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

AntiDotUA
Contributor
Contributor
I talked about this with Pay Pal support for three days. All they could say is contact your bank, the issue has not been resolved and I also receive this error message.
Login to Me Too

lijuma

Had the same problem!

Select differend shipping adress ( not Meest)  made payment without any issues.

Login to Me Too

8Meridian
Contributor
Contributor

Right.

All MeestExpress Addresses is locked. Can't pay nothing.

Login to Me Too

8Meridian
Contributor
Contributor

Privat persons lot paid OK! Commercial organization payments not working only.

Ebay support don't find any issues and forwarded to PayPal. PayPal don't reply. 

Login to Me Too

Mihhey
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it is not possible to pay anything on MistExpress. At the same time, all payments to the addresses of Nova Poshta International go through without questions. What the hell is this?

Login to Me Too

RomanChe
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. We must ask question to meest custom service.

Login to Me Too

RomanChe
Contributor
Contributor

Ebay said that the problem was not with the ebay, but with the paypal, the paypal said that with the ebay or the bank, the bank said that the problem was most likely with the ebay.
Meest said that they doesn't have any problems and all customers successfully use their service.
**bleep**ing **bleep**!
I paid with NovaPosta Address and payment was access.
Who solved the problem with **bleep** Meest addresses?

Login to Me Too

8Meridian
Contributor
Contributor

First time Meest said that they havn't any problems. Second time that the problem is here, but they are trying to solve it with ebay. 

First time using Nova Poshta international service. Will check is it more profitable than Meest )

Perhaps this is a competition fight! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.