Confirm my bank account

ISLAM06
New Community Member

For the confirm my bank account I didn't receive any amount to confirm it. It has been 4 or 5 days passed. I try to email them but they are sending me the same email. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@ISLAM06 

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. You should expect the two random deposits 2-3 business days on your bank statement.

If you have not received it, you may want to ensure that the information that you have submitted is correct because it's possible that Paypal sent the two random deposits but the bank has rejected it due to incorrect bank information. 

You may want to remove and add the bank information again. Once you add it, For your convenience, you can also confirm your bank instantly. Look for the "Confirm Instantly" button on the confirm bank page. You will need to enter your user ID and password for your online bank account. We'll match this information with your bank to confirm your account ownership. Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.
How do I confirm my bank account?

The information may be different based on country/region .If the steps don't work let us know what country where you are in.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi ISLAM06,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

We just want to clarify, are you trying to email or contact your bank regarding the amount to confirm that you still didn't receive? Or are you on the process of confirming your bank account link to your PayPal account?

Sorry but we need additional information to better assist you. 

You may also click the link that may help you confirming your bank account:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-faq3045?app=searchAutoC...

Hope this helps. Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.