Card linked with other account

Lastavica22
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, recently i wanted to purchase coins for a private World of Warcraft server, and the only way to pay for them was through paypal, so i used an old account of mine but when i tried to link the card to it, it said that it was declined, i tried multiple times and triple checked to make sure everything was okay but it didnt work so i made a new account and when i tried to put it it said that the card was already linked to another account, yet its not linked to any of my 2 accounts when i tried to check if there were any linked cards, please help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Lastavica22,

Welcome to our Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent purchase. Normally creating another account is not advisable as you may encounter issues with adding financials to new accounts even if you remove them from an old account. If you're running into a payment issue like this, the best option is to reach out to our Customer Support to review the payment attempt and see what options are available. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best Wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.