Can't find eBay payments.

Cazzy21
Contributor
Contributor

How do you find payments received from dates further back to what Paypal shows?

I am trying to find eBay payments received from August to Nov 9 2018, and is only going back to Nov 9th????

Have tried looking on ebay at sold items, but for some reason they arent showing, so cant look in there either....

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cazzy21

Go to Activity page. Click Statements. Click Activity Download. Select date range and the report fields you want via "Customize Report Fields" and select report format. Open file in spreadsheet app and edit to taste/search for transaction.

Or

Go to Activity > Statements > Standard

Click year you want. The next page will show statements for the months of the year you want to download as pdf.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Cazzy21
Contributor
Contributor

No statements button when in activity???

Have clicked on everything possible and statements cannot be found......calendar highlights, but nothing happens when clicked....even though I can see back to Nov 09 2018, it says nothing can be found if I put statements/statements 2018 in search bar????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.