Can i buy something online with my paypal balance and i dont have credit card or debit card

olti89
Contributor
Contributor

Can i buy something online with my paypal balance and i dont have credit card or debit card

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

MB-m

Yes, if the website or the vendor accepts PayPal. You can log-in to your account. You can pick to use your balance through your account. If they do not accept PayPal, I believe you won't be able to use your balance. 

Login to Me Too

olti89
Contributor
Contributor
But i dont have that option i have to wirite just my cc and my billing addres Where can i canghe the option to buy with balance
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@olti89

You can use funds in your paypal balance 'as long as' they are in the correct currency and not pending.

BUT for some transactions ie digital / virtual or higher risk AND at 'some point' anyway Paypal will ask you to add a card to act as a back up funding source and to verify your Paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

olti89
Contributor
Contributor
Do you know any site to spent this balance and they will not ask for my credit cart
Login to Me Too

MB-m

the most famous website that will let you use your balance is Ebay. 

What you need to remember is, you need to see the "Login to Paypal" which sometimes appears where you put your CC information. Look for the login button. 

Login to Me Too

olti89
Contributor
Contributor
So i need just to login in ebay with my paypal account
Login to Me Too

MB-m

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@olti89

No, its paypal that are asking for your card not ebay.

So any paypal transactions 'may' be blocked until you add that card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.