Auth Flow verification failed

marltondeals10
Contributor
Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @marltondeals10,

I'm sorry to hear that the payment you'd like to make is not possible due to a verification issue. If the problem persists, please contact customer service by phone for assistance. Click Contact and then Call us, and then log in to get the number or call as a guest if you're unable to log in.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

plshehelpmeasap
New Community Member

Hi!
I'm trying to buy a product (as soon as possible, since it has a (very) good price),
but i can't complete my purchase, because this message is popping up.
I think, it has something to do, with the phone number - verification system, since earlier this morning, when i tried to purchase this item, paypal asked for a verification code, but sent it to a phone number, which i no longer possess.
I opened paypal on a new tab, added, and verified my new phone number, and also deleted my old one;
came back to the previous page (the e-bay seller's checkout page) and it says 
"plshehelpmeasap_1-1597652045069.png"
Which means, they can't verify, that i'm really "it". (supposedly the owner of the paypal account (which i'm using, to write this comment, btw))
the "szívesen segítünk" part means "we'll gladly help" , and it brings up this page:

"plshehelpmeasap_2-1597652252188.png"

(Which is supposed, to display (missing) information (i think??) and contains only the "súgóközpont" link, which is useable (and which brought me here))

TLDR.: I think, the system tries to use my old phone number, which i don't have, instead of my new phone number, which i have, and that causes the problem.
Please help, my payment is urgent, as multiple people are also "watching" the product.
Sincerely thanks, for any help!

Login to Me Too

plshehelpmeasap
New Community Member

Ps.: Nevermind, I just made a new account in like five minutes and added the same credit card LMAO.

Login to Me Too

Unlucky1337xd
New Community Member

**bleep** paypal i cant do anything i have same problem all time i can send money to friend he need it fast and i have verification fail

Login to Me Too

bod3
Contributor
Contributor

i can get to the log in screen to enter my email and password but then it just says we cant verify your identity and i get this in the browser https://www.paypal.com/authflow/verification-failed/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.