Account receive money problem

nikola1020
Contributor
Contributor

i have problem with my account.i see (Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money) how i can change that

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

TheBearJew
Contributor
Contributor

Hello nikola1020,

There are 2 main things that can affect receiving or sending payments. The main thing is that you NEED to have a bank account verified with your Paypal account. From personal experience when sending payments to some online businesses they require you to have a debit/credit card backup attached to your Paypal account.

If you have a bank account attached to your Paypal account and it is already been verified please reply letting us know and I/we can see what other advice we can provide.

Login to Me Too

nikola1020
Contributor
Contributor

Screenshot at 2020-12-24 22-44-20.png

I created an account in 2015 and those times in my country are blocked PayPal. Now PayPal works in my country and I still have a blocked account for receiving money.how to solve this without opening another account.thanks

Login to Me Too

TheBearJew
Contributor
Contributor

That is a really good question. I am not sure what country you are from and maybe you should let the community know and if someone from that same Country has an answer, they can share it with you.

I would also try to verify that in your Country prepaid debit/credit cards are accepted. The problem with these types of cards would be Paypal cannot pull funds off your card if you don't have money on the card so that could potentially be blocked as well.

I know this is the more time-consuming method, but you can always contact Paypal customer support and they will be able to give you an immediate answer.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nikola1020 

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in every country, check out the link below to see if yours is one of those.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nikola1020
Contributor
Contributor

Yes my country Macedonia is on list send maney only.thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.