Paypal Payflow Sandbox has been down for several days

gaclique
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having issues connecting to https://pilot-payflowlink.paypal.com for hosted checkout?  It looks like this has been down for a couple of days now. 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kpejr
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem since ~4:00pm yesterday.   IE:  

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

Chrome:  ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
Login to Me Too

gaclique
Contributor
Contributor

We are forcing tls 1.2 or greater.  This is failing from both localhost testing and from our test environment hosted on Azure.

Login to Me Too

kpejr
Contributor
Contributor

We are forcing TLS 1.2 in code (C#), but I don't think we are if you just go to the site in IE or Chrome.  

Login to Me Too

kpejr
Contributor
Contributor

Here's a screen shot fromPhone An hour apart.png my phone showing the results an hour apart.  Site down/site up.

Login to Me Too

ND_JohnnyB
Contributor
Contributor

This is still happening this morning. It works one minute, but it fails to connect the next. It fails to connect far more frequently than it succeeds.

Login to Me Too

gaclique
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  Unable to do any reliable testing for 3 days now

Login to Me Too

kpejr
Contributor
Contributor

Site seems to be working now, Got this back from Paypal Support:

Hopefully this issue should be resolved now permanently. Our application team stated they were undergoing a migration effort and the older endpoint names were still in rotation. Occasionally, our load balancer would route an incoming call through a box that doesn't exist and hence the inconsistency you were experiencing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.