added wrong account number

ajgguiao
New Community Member

I added the debit card number in front of my card instead of the bank account number. I've been emailing paypal but it says it will bounce back to my account. it has been more than 2 weeks since my transaction was completed. I also went to the bank they just told me they don't have any control over that and I need to contact paypal. I've been emailing paypal but they just said that it will bounce back to my account.. I'm really frustrated because I really need the money now 😞 please help me....

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

oreo_libios19
Contributor
Contributor

@ajgguiao wrote:

I added the debit card number in front of my card instead of the bank account number. I've been emailing paypal but it says it will bounce back to my account. it has been more than 2 weeks since my transaction was completed. I also went to the bank they just told me they don't have any control over that and I need to contact paypal. I've been emailing paypal but they just said that it will bounce back to my account.. I'm really frustrated because I really need the money now 😞 please help me....

Hi ajgguiao,

Did it came back to your paypal account?

We have a very same scenario here.. Thanks in advance to your response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.