card veirification fail

kenguruvlad
Contributor
Contributor

at notification i have "Account Please verify your debit or credit card to raise your account limits." but can't do it. my cards status like "approved" - but can't transfer funds anyway. Once i reach 6 number code and fail 3 passes (shold be 4 numbers), after that i can't try again verification, trying delete and add again few times but nothing happens. at notification i have "Account Please verify your debit or credit card to raise your account limits." but cand do it. my cards status like "approved" - but can't transfer funds anyway. Once i reach 6 number code and fail 3 passes (shold be 4 numbers), after that i can't try again verification, trying delete and add new times but nothing happens. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Good day @kenguruvlad,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I would suggest to please cross check your PayPal Business account and make sure it is verified and confirmed without any account limitations

For LIVE PayPal account, I would suggest to please contact our PayPal Customer service via link - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone) who should be able to help you regarding the request.

They will be able to assist you further as they are specially trained to address this type of account inquiry.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.