Help with integrating IPN and Express Checkout
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Jun-23-2018 01:41 PM
I have set up my payment page using checkout.js. Test payments seem to be working fine. Customers can only buy one product, so it is an extremely simple setup. Once the customer makes the payment, I need an IPN to trigger a simple database task that I have ready. I am probably doing it wrong, but wanted to track the user with a $SESSION['EmailAddress'] var...but this is not working out for me, lol. What is the correct approach to this very simple task?
Thank you very much for any help.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- shopify says to ask to allow subscriptions so I am asking in Sandbox Environment
- how long does it take for paypal to activate Reference Transactions express checkout in PayPal Payments Standard
- activate PayPal Express Checkout account from shopify failed in PayPal Payments Standard
- difficulties with integrating PayPal on my website in PayPal Payments Standard
- DEBIT/CARD doesn't work on my paypal express checkout | Shopify in PayPal Payments Standard