Cannot find transactions using Order Id returned by Order API V2 on Activity dashboard

SomeoneRandom7
New Community Member

We are unable to search transactions using Order Id. The only way seems to be using Transaction Id but we do not get back from API which creates order.

SomeoneRandom7_0-1708340577733.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kavyar

Good day @SomeoneRandom7 

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I wanted to address an issue regarding the use of order ID to locate transaction details on the activity dashboard. Unfortunately, using the order ID alone will not yield the desired results.

To successfully fetch the necessary transaction information, I kindly request that you use the transaction ID instead. This will ensure that you are able to access the specific transaction details you are looking for on the activity dashboard.

If you are still experiencing issues, please create an MTS ticket via the following URL  - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  .Please ensure that you provide detailed information and error details when submitting the ticket.

Sincerely,

Kavya

PayPal MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.