We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

nagase07
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am getting this error. 

We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later. I have intigrate my paypal accouunt NVP/SOAP credantials to my wordpress site. and when i am click on pay with paypal button its give me an error.We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later. And i have intigrate my sendbox paypal accouunt NVP/SOAP credantials to my wordpress site then i test it, and is working fine.i don`t understand what is actual issue.Please help to resolve this issue.  <Removed>     

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

intervoicetech
Contributor
Contributor

From PayPal support:

Thanks for your query.

We're aware of this issue and our engineers are actively working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Once they have reverted back and advised the issue has been resolved, I'll ensure to update you via this medium.

Apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Login to Me Too

Eric-Le
Contributor
Contributor

@intervoicetech  you got the reply from their tech support? Cool! As I tried for hours without being able to be in contact with them. It's good that they are aware of the issue and working on the fix. I hope they can fix it soon. Let's keep up updating here if we both get anything from them.

Anyway, have you try calling them to make sure that there is no issue with your account?

Login to Me Too

Eric-Le
Contributor
Contributor

@intervoicetech 

Have you received any update from them?

Login to Me Too

intervoicetech
Contributor
Contributor

No formal reply, but it appears to be working now, is yours?

Login to Me Too

Eric-Le
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it's seems started working on my site.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.