Problems with shipping costs with the PayPal module in Prestashop 1.6

Arukantara
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

First of all, thanks for reading this. I'm actually very lost. I have a custoemr with a PrestaShop, and the PayPal module installed (the global one, not the USA one). The PayPal module version is 3.11.6, while Prestashop version is 1.6.1.6.

The thing is, a customer from Spain (where the shop is from btw), who's not registered on the shop, wants to buy something. They register after they've put in the cart whatever they want to buy, setting their complete address (including the state, which is mandatory in this shop and vital to the shipping cost computing), and choosing PayPal as payment menthod. Then, after the payment processed is completed, this customer will have no state and the order will have a shipping cost of 0, while the cost should be €7.

I've been struggling with this error for months now, and every solution I've found on the Internet didn't work. I can't even find the cause of the problem anymore. I should say though, I managed to remove the address override by inspecting the code, so that Paypal won't change anymore the address from prestashop for the one provided by PayPal. Since then, this problem still exists, but I occurs less frequently and seems kind of random.

I would appreciate anyone who knows about this bug and how to correct it...

Thank you very much for your patient

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.