Listen "receipt confirm" from buyer using PayPal Express Checkout

blacksectornh
Contributor
Contributor

Good afternoon, I am an online service merchant. I have finished test on sandbox PayPal Express Checkout and trying to integrate on live now. But, the biggest difference on live is: After approving from checkout UI, the money is still temporarily on hold and the buyer must final confirm by clicking "confirm receipt". This is not occure on sandbox environment, money will be credited directly to merchant account. I have try to integrate both IPN and Webhook to listen event but none of them can catch this event "confirm receipt". Please help me to handle this event, because if I can not listen it, my service can't perform automatically. Thanks so much for help, any adivice or suggestion is really appriciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

blacksectornh
Contributor
Contributor

Webhook will send 2 event "Payment sale completed", first is user approve checkout "payment_hold_status": "HELD" and second is user confirm receipt "payment_hold_status": "RELEASED". Thanks @Preston PHX from stackoverflow, I don't notice carefully.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

blacksectornh
Contributor
Contributor

Webhook will send 2 event "Payment sale completed", first is user approve checkout "payment_hold_status": "HELD" and second is user confirm receipt "payment_hold_status": "RELEASED". Thanks @Preston PHX from stackoverflow, I don't notice carefully.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.