Issue unsolved: Customers struggling to make payment( Check out Issue)

zandoboutique
Contributor
Contributor

Issue unsolved:

Customers struggling to make payment( Check out Issue)
Description:

When customers trying to make payments from our website ( www.monzele.com) they keep getting this message( Reference: PLRK618LOr9+Ixrq3x7Q2w8HyfJZMfqp... References are different but the below message is the same) Details: 'PayPalCheckout_CaptureOrder - Error from PayPal: The requested action could not be performed, semantically incorrect, or failed business validation. - DUPLICATE_INVOICE_ID: Duplicate Invoice ID detected. To avoid a potential duplicate transaction your account setting requires that Invoice Id be unique for each transaction. Please note: for the past weeks we have been trying to solve this issue with zero success. To understand it better try to purchase any item from our website...

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SteveStuartDJ
Contributor
Contributor

Try Payment Preferences > Block Payments. Here's mine.

SteveStuartDJ_0-1666047387916.png

Login to Me Too

zandoboutique
Contributor
Contributor

Hello SteveStuartDJ,

Thank you I think all is working fine now, I tried what you suggested and received a payment this morning via Paypal.

Cool...lol

Login to Me Too

Jjbraggiejj
New Community Member
If you hear of a class action. I want in on it. I hate this app. Nothing but aggervation
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.