Problems with a few customer payments

Temp20221006g
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone can help but I thought I'd try, I'm not getting anywhere with PayPal.

I run a website for customers to hire our dog walking field, the payments go through either with their paypal account or

they can pay with credit/debit cards. The majority of payments go through no problem but recently we're getting more & more

problems with certain ones.  Some payments go through within a few hours & some are taking days, which isn't great as

people can book the same day. The website is recieving messages from paypal saying there's an error with the payment, or it's 

pending & so the website cancels the bookings but some of the payments have actually been recieved, it's causing absolute chaos on 

our booking page. Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm not a developer & I'm really struggling to get any answers from paypal

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Chiranjeevi_L

Good day @Temp20221006g,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This error usually occurs when there is an issue with the funding source.  Please request the customers/buyers to try different/valid card details while processing the payments.

PayPal gateway service working fine without any issues.

Guide link - https://www.paypal-status.com/product/production

Please process a test payment via valid card which is not linked to your PayPal account. Since, merchant can't process self payments.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal/Braintree MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.