Geting genericError?code=UEFZTUVOVF9ERU5JRUQ%3D in my web site, while trying to pay using PayPal

NkrumahAlipio
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my customers are geting genericError?code=UEFZTUVOVF9ERU5JRUQ%3D in my web site, while trying to pay using PayPal, can someone help me?paypal.png

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

MTS_MichaelL
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @NkrumahAlipio 

Would you be able to tell us more about your integration? What happens before the error? Can you share the URL that's in the error window (session ID, etc.). Is there an API response PayPal sends before that? Do you have code we could use to reproduce it?

Login to Me Too

Avelll
New Community Member

same error pls help

Login to Me Too

temp20230704b
New Community Member

This never got answered but still continues.  When using ebay checkout, and choosing paypal or paypal credit, the site takes you to paypal, and a generic "getting paypal wallet" screen flashes.  then the generic you can't use paypal to process this transaction.  When I call in everyone can be made to agree that the error seems to be on paypal's side, but as none of them know anything about software designs and flaws they just put the burden of solving back on me, or transfer me to someone who hangs up on me

Login to Me Too

ItsMeCOBRA
New Community Member

I Also got this Error, i was buying an Amazon Card and then the transaction got cancled, now everytime i try to buy anything else this error pops up

Login to Me Too

Mahabur
Contributor
Contributor
Add my account
Login to Me Too

LinHongJun
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem while paying for most of websites in USA.

Login to Me Too

inzanity
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler

does anyone have any solutions for this? I have been having this problem for over a week now and i really need to get something with the money i have stored in my PayPal saldo. I really need this since i own a drop shipping business. This really sucks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.