Hey, I have just started an ecommerce in shopify and got my first customer but when he tried to buy a product from my store he has got this message " This transaction cannot be completed because it violates the PayPal User Agreement", the error code is"13122". What is this error? why does it appear? how to solve it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Rest API: Handling exception on create order in REST APIs
- Checkout buttons appear twice and popups close as soon as they appear (ReactJS) in PayPal Payments Standard
- server access denied in PayPal Payments Standard
- https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart/error?flowlogging_id=f128727bbd2f2&code=AMOUNT_MISSING in Sandbox Environment
- PayPal error message when the clients try to buy from my store in PayPal Payments Standard