Share your business story with us and meet other PayPal Here Users

PayPal_Siobhán

By sharing your personal experience with the product we can work towards improving the functionality and making the PayPal Here experience as seamless as possible for you and your customers. 

We'd love to hear from you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jurassic
New Community Member
Fantastic app and card reader we can not praise it enough. Well done !
Login to Me Too

dangerousdave
Contributor
Contributor

my experience here - https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Here-Community/useless-system/m-p/909105#U909105

the person i spoke with at paypal  didn't seem to want to help me resolve it and said i had to wait 90 days before i could try again.

i can only assume it must be down to the fact that my limited company is registered to my accountants address at companies house, my bank statements get sent to my home address for security and my trading address is different - i've never changed any addresses since i set the paypal account upmaybe 2 years back and they had to get all my business details then.

i've checked my credit files (personal and company) and they are perfect. there is no adverse/missed/late credit on any.

i do finance applications for clients every day and regulary have to sort things out on behalf of clients.

doesn't exactly fill a business wanting to business with paypal confidence that it'll be easy to deal with them in the future.

it did look like a good system which i'd be keen to use.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi dangerousdave, 

I have responded to your previous post!

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.