Personal Bank Account transaction limit

amurray831

Hi,

My father is looking at PayPal Here as an option to allow him to accept credit card payments. He has a personal bank account, not a business account and I was wondering if there are any limits (specifically for personal bank accounts) on the amount of money that can be charged:

1. In one transaction
  2. Per month
  3. Per year

Some other solutions similar to PayPal Here limit the amount per month and over a four month period, which would limit my father's business.

Any information would be very welcome!

Reagrds,

Andy

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi amurray831,

Thank you for reaching out. 

The transaction limit for receiving funds through PayPal Here is generally £5,500, there is no monthly or yearly limit as such. 

If you are referring to any sort of reserves or holds which may be placed on the funds your father receives here's where you should find this information https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/holds-reserves 

Hope this helps and if your father wishes to discuss this in further details he can call the PayPal Here team directly on <removed> or <removed>.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.