Sending money to a bank account

scifi247365
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

I have a business and a personal PayPal account and live in the UK.  I have been sending money and receiving money from other people who also have PayPal.  However, not everyone has a PayPal account and they ask for a bank transfer.  Does anyone know if I can send money from my business PayPal account in the UK to a UK bank account?  That would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@scifi247365

You can't send from a paypal account directly to another persons bank account.

You can only withdraw funds from a paypal account to any linked bank account attached to that paypal account.

Why can't you just do a bank to bank transfer direct avoiding paypal completely??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

scifi247365
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Thanks for the quick reply.  I didn't think it was possible but just wanted to double check in case this was a feature that PayPal introduced and I was not aware of it.

The reason why I don't do a bank to bank transfer is because my business account is my PayPal account and I can keep the transactions separate, which helps with the accounts.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@scifi247365

You don't have a business bank account attached to your business paypal account at all then?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

scifi247365
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

I do have it attached, only I find it easier to type in the email address rather than going through the stringent online banking process.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@scifi247365

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.