Logo on Paypal Here Printed Receipts

SteeleGW
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

Hope you can help me. I have got my Paypal Here system setup and working really well.

I have just linked it to my Star SM-L200 which using my PC i have alreay saved my Logo in to it's NVRAM

However the issue is I cant find any way in the Paypal Here app to make it print my logo out on the top of each receipt.

No logo on the receipt I personally feel makes it look a bit 'back yard sales' rather than professional business person.

Anyone able to help me fix this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

SteeleGW
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone use this forum ??? How do we get help from Paypal.... No one seems to want to respond??
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi SteeleGW,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community and welcome as a new member!

This forum is for member-member queries, PayPal Support is offered through phone, email, Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/ and Twitter - @AskPayPal.

Information on the PayPal Here compatibility with Printers can be found here - https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-card-reader-how-to?locale.x=en_US - under the Hardware section.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

SteeleGW
Contributor
Contributor

I'm well aware of the other contact methods my point was no one at PayPal uk was responding so. I asked a public question to see if anyone member or staff would give me any helpful hints.

by the way in connection to my question perhaps you can revise your answer and actually make a sticky post on this subject of receipts as I was finally advised by PayPal support after days of waiting that actually PayPal here does not support logos on printed receipts on ANY HARDWARE. The logo field is only for email receipts and it is not something they are going to implement.

so the recommended hardware list is as much use as a chocolate fire guard as even hardware supports it...... PayPal doesn't. (Also confirmed by Star to being something that is available to use but that PayPal need to implement the code in their app)

massive oversight in my opinion 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi SteeleGW. 

I'm sorry to hear that it's not currently possible to include a logo on printed receipts for PayPal Here transactions. 

I will forward your feedback to the relevant teams to see if we can look into making this feature available at some stage in the future.

Hopefully this is something that can be integrated in future so that you can include your company logo on your receipts.

David.

Login to Me Too

violetantiques
New Community Member

Any progress on this?

Surely this should be standard?! Also, not very difficult to implement. Many other platforms allow this, so please could we sort this soon?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.