Why do bank transfers take longer through the app.

ProjectRX8
Contributor
Contributor

I think this should be made clearer. There is no indication onscreen that a withdrawl will take longer until the confirmation screen that says 2-5 working days rather than the 2 hours the confirmation screen on the website tells us.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

ProjectRX8
Contributor
Contributor

hy has this been moved, it was a question specific to the Paypal Here App, that is why is was posted in that section.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi ProjectRX8,

Apologies for your post being moved, it seemed to be a question regarding standard withdrawals.

Withdrawals can take anything from 2-72 hrs to complete through PayPal, they can be pending for various reasons but none of which should be directly related to PayPal Here. e.g. of triggers would be if you have started receiving larger than normal transaction amounts or if you are logging in to the account from a new location. 

Here's all of the information you should need on the withdrawal process http://ow.ly/N206n

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

ProjectRX8
Contributor
Contributor

Er, I did initiate the withdrawl through the ap.

Login to Me Too

ProjectRX8
Contributor
Contributor

Menu >> Sales Activity >>> Transfer Funds

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi ProjectRX8,

I have edited my previous post to avoid any confusion for other members.

This type of transfer would not have any impact on the withdrawal timeframe. Occasionally we will hold a withdrawal for further review so this is the reason the withdrawal timeframe is stated at 2-72 hrs. 

Appreciate your understanding, 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

ProjectRX8
Contributor
Contributor

The confirmation message on the app said 2-5 days though.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

That's strange, withdrawals generally take etween 2 - 72 hrs to complete. Please let us know if your withdrawal does not complete within this timeframe, we'll be happy to look into it further. 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.