Issuing receipts retrospectively

NatureHeals
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, whn you issue receipts retrospectively through the paypal here app, it shows the current location rather than the business location which is rather inconvenient.

Anyway this can be fixed so it always shows the business address location rather than the location where you happen to send the receipt?

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi NatureHeals, 

So, this is an intended feature and I am afraid there is no way to have this changed to your business address.

The reader captures the location of the transaction & records this in the sales history & receipt. They have certainly taken your feedback on board and I will update the community with any changes going forward.

Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi NatureHeals, 

Welcome to the community forum.

Good question, I have just escalated this to the PayPal Here team so will keep you posted as soon as I have an update.

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

NatureHeals
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. Please let me know.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi NatureHeals, 

So, this is an intended feature and I am afraid there is no way to have this changed to your business address.

The reader captures the location of the transaction & records this in the sales history & receipt. They have certainly taken your feedback on board and I will update the community with any changes going forward.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

NatureHeals
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, it would make sense wouldnt it for brick and mortar businesses. For example, I've had clients not wanting receipt then email me back later when I am at home with the app on my phone asking for a receipt. Itw oul dbe nice to be able to send one there and then but obviously not showing my home location 🙂

And by the way it's not the reader, I am talking about the 'send as email or SMS' option on the PayPal Here App.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Apologies for the confusion, yes I understand you are referring to the app.

Thanks for the feedback and let us know if you need anything going forward,

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

fit123
New Community Member

hi there

how can i issue receipt?

Login to Me Too

NatureHeals
Contributor
Contributor

Just when you charge them through the app at the end send receipt by email or SMS at the end. you can also send invoice they can pay later byt date

you can also print receipts but i dont know how as i dont have the printer that is compatible

Login to Me Too

NatureHeals
Contributor
Contributor

if you turn off location services for the PayPal Here app? Would that work?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.