Saving a sale for future payment

whitehart
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I have finaly got up and running after two weeks of waiting.

But im having a spot of difficulty, or rather cant see how to do a certain process.

I have noticed that in the sales history menu there is a 'Saved' tab.

Now i use my Paypal here in my restaurant, and i have come up with a small issue.

My place runs on table service, so an order is taken, and the customer pays after the meal.

The only downside i have at present is that if i use the app at the time of order, i have to take payment there and then, otherwise i can not start a new order on a different table.

is there anyway to create a sale, then save it, which i presume the 'saved' tab is for......then come back to it to take the payment.

At the moment i am having to write the orders by hand on a pad, then enter the items into a sale when the customer wishes to pay, as most want an itemised bill. This is very time consuming!!

is there any soloutions?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NatureHeals
Contributor
Contributor

to be honest, I would be looking into other solutions for running a restaurant. PPH is , in my opinion, not good enough to run in a busy resurant.

just my 2 pence worth

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi whitehart, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting! 

I am afraid the option to save an order and complete payment at a later date is not available at this time, it is hopefully something we will see available in the future and we will be sure to pass your feedback onto our developers.

Let us know if you need anything going forward. Also, keep an eye on www.paypal.co.uk/here for any changes.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.