Re: Autopay Paypal Plus Credit card (Mastercard) Balance ?

fnpd_cq
Contributor
Contributor

An autopay option is currently not available to pay off your PP Plus Card balance. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mordaane

There is ways around that. Just setup an auto payment from one's online bank through their billpay system.

Login to Me Too

SRay69
Contributor
Contributor

It's funny, I have called GE Money bank about this and the representative became somewhat arrogant near the end of the call and said "We will never offer automatic payments of our credit card.", I'm sure so they can get as many late fees as possible from accidental late pay.  This was after I explained that if there was an auto-pay, I would use it much more.  I have 6 credit cards on auto-pay because I rarely carry a balance.  This helps build credit.

Anyway, I would be ok with setting up an automatic bill pay at my bank and I just went to do that, but it always has a place to enter an amount you want it to pay every month.  The thing is, I want it to pay the full balance, not a certain amount.  That wouldn't be any better than manually paying it myself and could make things worse.  I didn't see any option to pay a balance and there's no info about it.

Any ideas?

Login to Me Too

ajwildcat8
Contributor
Contributor

Is there still no option for AutoPay using the PayPal Mastercard? I just received mine and don't plan to use it unless there's an AutoPay.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.