Sending money with PayPal credit

rhust
Contributor
Contributor

I was recently approved for PayPal credit. Then had to confirm some things regarding identity, which came out fine and my account is no longer on “hold”. But, when I try to use the credit to send money, it won’t allow me this option. Any advice?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rhust 

PayPal reserves the right to restrict use of the credit line depending on the circumstances of your transaction and may not be available in every instance. If PayPal Credit is not offered/available, then it is recommended to use another linked payment method to complete transaction. Also since your account is new, you may have to make a few successfully completed purchases without disputes through your own funding sources so the PayPal Credit system has transaction history data to go on when deciding whether to offer it as funding source to you on future purchases. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

rhust
Contributor
Contributor
@sharpiemarker thanks so much! I was also reading that I need to have the credit “linked to my PayPal”. I assumed this already happened when I was approved. Any insight?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @rhust

Yes, when you get approved for PayPal Credit it automatically links to your PayPal account.  If you still need further assistance, you can always reach out through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help"  or "Contact." 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.