Paypal credit for play gift card

wwe9112
New Community Member

I'm having issues with google accepting my Paypal credit. Long story: anyway, a workaround is to use a gift card. Can I use Paypal credit from the Paypal gifts to buy a google play gift card? I'm in my card but I don't see a way to change the method of payment. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wwe9112 

Try logging into your PayPal account at the website, click settings (cog wheel icon), click payments in the sub menu, scroll to “online purchases” to update payment method to PayPal Credit.

Then see if you buy the gift card with PayPal Credit.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Remylion
Contributor
Contributor
Ok you obviously have no clue how paypal works do you... Paypal has a "system" or computer program that controls everything and it has ultimate control and final say over all things. No human can override it. The employees are just there for light customer relations problems. As you know they cant ever help you with a problem and you will receive a different answer from each employee. The system is ran by algorithms that are fed into it with vast amounts of ever changing data that is "proprietary" knowone actually knows why or what the system will do. They just abide by it. Hope this helps shed some light on your issue. Have a good day.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.