Paypal Credit doesn't work! Don't get it!

sarphotofilm
New Community Member

I tried talking to paypal credit and security on the phone. I tried everything! No site works at all! At all! Paypal Credit does not work at all! I tried every site that takes paypal. "Every site" It's no point of getting it. Paypal just laughs at you. I'm not making this up. It's just facts. 0 Stars to Paypal. Not even 1 star. Paypal is just bad. Get credit somewhere else.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sarphotofilm 

I don't know why they took most of the documentation down from the Help docs about this but PayPal Credit reserves the right to restrict the use of the credit line based on the circumstances of your transaction and other only-known-to-PayPal factors so if PayPal Credit is not offered at checkout, it is recommended that you use a linked payment method to complete transaction. If your PayPal Credit account is new, this is most applicable because you'll need to make some successfully completed transactions (no disputes) so the system will have something to go on when deciding whether to offer it or not at checkout. It's all software with programmed algorithms to make if A, then B or C outcomes; customer services can't do nowt or jack to override it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.