PayPal Credit is Worthless

Andrew_d54

I have $2,500 in PayPal credit and can’t use it to purchase anything nor send anyone money. The support team is worthless and offers no help saying give it a couple days and try again. If you extend someone credit you’ve already trusted they will pay it back. For you to then let your faulty system decide when or if they’re allowed to use the credit is BS.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Andrew_d54.

I understand completely what you're saying about not being able to use your PayPal Credit account to pay for purchases. The thing is, the availability of a payment method like PayPal Credit (or a bank, a credit/debit card, and even money in a PayPal balance) is regulated by PayPal's Security System. Please see a post by another Moderator, PayPal_Olivia, for more information. https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/PayPal-Credit/PayPal-Credit-Not-working-for-anything/m-p/1901768....

When a payment method is not available, that's not intended to be a reflection on a customer, but only a reflection of PayPal's commitment to keeping transactions as safe and secure as possible as well as a reflection of PayPal's desire to manage the risks involved in operating as a worldwide Money Services Business.

PayPal apologizes for any inconvenience caused by the Security System, but please know we appreciate your patience and your business.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Richlawncare
Contributor
Contributor
Really Michael ! Does all PayPal Employee's get the same transcript? Because I've been told the same story a dozen times and it sounds like finger nails scratching down a chalkboard to me . Please enough with the BS FIX THIS PROBLEM
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.