PP Credit

dlschuch
Contributor
Contributor

I am having an issue with my available credit.

I am always loading up my PP Credit because I use it to purchase supplies for my business. It doesn't get credited as fast as I would prefer but it gets there. One thing is for certain, it has never been posted to the balance without my available credit line reflecting that adjustment.

I made a$250 payment on Nov. 2.

On Nov 4 my credit balance reflected the $250 payment, but my 'available' credit did not.

I contacted Cs and was told it was because my payment was still pending.

It cleared my bank so i called again. Cs said it would not be available until my new billing cycle Nov 19 which almost gave me a heart attack because had that always been the case I would have paid my minimum due and set those extra funds aside so i could have access to them. And I would have made the larger payments closer to my billing cycle.

I asked to speak to her supervisor who assured me that was 100% incorrect and those funds would be available on Nov.7.

Of course he said the rep needed to be "schooled" but frankly since I started using Paypal 8 years ago, I have gotten used to being told all kinds of crazy things when the rep is obviously clueless, This seems to be procedure.

Last evening I received notice that my payment cleared and posted and my credit line is now available ...

...but it's not.

I missed out on an incredible deal that could have saved me $60. 
Anyone have an idea about my next logical step?

thanks 

Last evening, Nov 6th

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.