Payment in pending state

flashrahul
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

I made a payment to my Paypal Credit account on 17th April and it has been in pending state since then. The amount is not deducted from account either and there is no way to reach customer care anymore.

Anybody faced this before?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

chloes1
Contributor
Contributor

Same here,

I called about a month ago to ask about that same thing.  The answer I got was that for new (or newish) accounts your payment will take 14 days to be fully credited to your account.

They will show that you made the payment, and interest will not accrue towards what you paid; you will have to wait 14 days before your payment is reflected on your available credit.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

chloes1
Contributor
Contributor

Same here,

I called about a month ago to ask about that same thing.  The answer I got was that for new (or newish) accounts your payment will take 14 days to be fully credited to your account.

They will show that you made the payment, and interest will not accrue towards what you paid; you will have to wait 14 days before your payment is reflected on your available credit.

Hope that helps!

Login to Me Too

flashrahul
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. This really helps. I indeed cross checked the last payment I made and it took almost 11 days to clear. 

Login to Me Too

Hussainabid1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi just a quick help please. The money has been taken out my account but on paypal it still says pending. And its need nearly a week.would love your hear some help.thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.