Credit card section not showing up on PayPal home page

newcreation4
New Community Member

I have a PayPal business account. I have 2 credit cards attached to the account: PayPal credit and a PayPal mastercard. Usually, when I pay the bill, I log into my PayPal account, and the PayPal mastercard and PayPal credit links show up on the left side of my home page. However, when I logged in today to pay the bills, they are not there. I have looked all through my PayPal account trying to find them. I have tried going outside of PayPal and searching for these through Google and through Synchrony bank, but they all lead me back to my PayPal dashboard, where my credit card sections are mysteriously missing. Has anyone else faced this issue? How am I supposed to pay for my credit cards? I don't have time to deal with annoying over-the-phone bill pays, and I want to be able to view my statements. Please HELP.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

invintageheaven
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem today!

Login to Me Too

jstrfic
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any luck in reaching a live body on this issue?  If so, what answers are they giving?

Login to Me Too

invintageheaven
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't seen any resolution any where :(.

Login to Me Too

HovoTufenk
New Community Member

im having the same problem. I requested for PayPal to call me 

Login to Me Too

OphidianKX

Yeah, it seems like they updated the site...and now there is a new "Paypal Key" But its a separate number from the mastercard number I have. And I have no way to go to my paypal mastercard now. Inquiring more information for it just takes you to the "Apply for" Page for the Mastercard. 

Even going into my payments to try and click "Paypal Mastercard" takes you back to the home page...

Login to Me Too

pennysu67
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently there is a Synchrony issue because my husband's account with Guitar Center is giving the same error message when he tries to log in : 

Synchrony Bank is experiencing some unexpected technical issues. We apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate your patience as we work quickly to resolve the matter. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too

Tgibbsz32
New Community Member
This! It's a problem with Synchrony. It's gonna cause a lot of people, including myself, to not make a payment on time.
Login to Me Too

joea64
Contributor
Contributor

Aha - so the problem is with Synchrony. I found out about this issue an hour or so ago when I went to try to access my PP Cashback MC account and discovered the same things people have been reporting (credit card balance and account link button have disappeared, no way to get to Synchrony from PayPal, PP MC itself has disappeared from my wallet). I was wondering at first if my account had been closed, but then I started seeing all the other reports of problems; I'm sure I'd have been notified if there was an issue, but my most recent account communication was my routine monthly statement notification yesterday. Fortunately, I'd already paid my PP MC for the month (hence the new statement). I have two other Synchrony cards, Care Credit and Amazon; my Amazon payment isn't due until the 25th and I paid Care Credit on the 10th, so I don't have any payments immediately outstanding. What I'm wondering is, is anyone able to use their PP cards or other Synchrony cards at this time, or is the problem at Synchrony bad enough that the cards are bouncing/being declined?

Login to Me Too

KBTrish21
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still not seeing it in my main PP dashboard - it's been 4-5 days at this point. How are we supposed to pay our bill and access our info - I've tried going in through the last email they sent after a payment, but it's showing an error, too. 

Anyone else having any luck with this? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.