Credit card section not showing up on PayPal home page

newcreation4
New Community Member

I have a PayPal business account. I have 2 credit cards attached to the account: PayPal credit and a PayPal mastercard. Usually, when I pay the bill, I log into my PayPal account, and the PayPal mastercard and PayPal credit links show up on the left side of my home page. However, when I logged in today to pay the bills, they are not there. I have looked all through my PayPal account trying to find them. I have tried going outside of PayPal and searching for these through Google and through Synchrony bank, but they all lead me back to my PayPal dashboard, where my credit card sections are mysteriously missing. Has anyone else faced this issue? How am I supposed to pay for my credit cards? I don't have time to deal with annoying over-the-phone bill pays, and I want to be able to view my statements. Please HELP.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

joea64
Contributor
Contributor

For me, it showed up again yesterday (Monday 7/19), so I was able to get to the Synchrony site and set up my next monthly payment.

Login to Me Too

carpshoot
New Community Member

Still not there for me. I called yesterday, waited about an hour on the phone and never got to speak to anyone.

Login to Me Too

redrose_rocker
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having this issue too! I went to check my balance after my last payment went through and to schedule the next payment and I cannot find it anywhere!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.