Available credit transfer?

generalwarrant
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone. Does anyone know a way that I can transfer my available credit to my bank so I can purchase an item not connected to PayPal credit?  I can't find any vendor that uses Paypal credit as a means of payment that carries the product I want to purchase.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@generalwarrant

Paypal credit doesn't allow cash advances unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@generalwarrant

Paypal credit doesn't allow cash advances unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

generalwarrant
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks. I didn't think so, but thought I'd ask.  Too bad. More people might use it if you could transfer it to a cash usable credit.

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

then use a Paypal credit card.

Login to Me Too

generalwarrant
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again. When I signed up for this credit line, the description said there is NO credit card to go with it. Maybe there is another type credit? All I know is I can only use this on ebay, and some other vendors who have Paypal access on their sites online.  There is no way to use it at actual stores as there is no card.  Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you are correct,it is just a line of credit for purchases only.

Login to Me Too

Magooo
Contributor
Contributor
If the vendor accepts PayPal (if they have an online business) then you should be able to fund from your PayPal credit, they don't necessarily have to have the 'Paypal Credit' icon for purchases to be funded from your credit account. Just make sure you choose PayPal Credit as your funding source at checkout.
Login to Me Too

generalwarrant
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, the item I am interested in isn't online.  It's a private party item. Hence my question. 

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

@generalwarrant wrote:

Hi. Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, the item I am interested in isn't online.  It's a private party item. Hence my question. 

then it wont work.

ALso

the Paypal credit option is not always available at checkout.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@generalwarrant

Then yes if you are in the U.S you should be able to use it to send to friends or purchases.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-use-paypal-credit-to-send-money-faq2862

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.