opening new account

Geo70
New Community Member

Hi looking for some advice since retiring I spend half my time in UK and abroad and finding it difficult using PAYPAL as when ordering items most company's only send it to my registered address back in UK.is it easy to open another account as PAYPAL say you cant have an address abroad on same account and you can open a business account is there any draw backs doing that as have not got a business.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Geo70 

You can have 1 personal and 1 business account in 2 countries BUT have addresses / bank accounts / cards etc from each country attached to that account.

If you open a business account you would need to provide business information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

danderton
New Community Member

Can I open a new PayPal business account under a business entirely different from one associated with a business account permanently limited?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@danderton 

a permanent limitation would apply to you and not just the paypal account that was limited.

you would have to ask paypal customer services if you could open a new account, if you don't then odds are the new one would be limited as well and you don't want that to happen with funds in it  🙁 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.