Kissel Settlement Fund Email?

douginsb
New Community Member

Hi--I keep receiving these reminders of a settlement fund from Kissel Settlement Fund for $8.34 that I need to claim? Is this some kind of phishing scam or a legitimate thing? 

Anyone else getting these?

Thanks for the scoop.Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 4.58.15 PM.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

olivegrove
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. I researched it.  I had "crashplan" back up software.  My whole computer was stored on this cloud service.  It was provided by "code42". Here's what Kessel said on their website:

"you will get money ... if you are a Class [action] Member. Judge Staton decided that everyone who fits this description is a Class Member:

All consumers within the State of California who purchased any product or service from Code42 as part of an “Automatic Renewal” or “Continuous Service” plan or arrangement between November 19, 2011 and November 19, 2015, inclusive, and who were subsequently charged by and paid Code42 one or more fees for the renewal of the product or service beyond the original term."

It looks legit.  the only thing I can't figure out is where you respond to.  I can't find that info.

Susan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.