cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there seriously no way to speak to an agent at PayPal?

Highlighted
Contributor

Is there seriously no way to speak to an agent at PayPal?

It's 2020, Elon can surely come up with a way for people to work remotely.  Chewy can get people selling dog food from home but PayPal can't figure something out?

It's mind blowing how much money PayPal his making and not offering ANY way to speak to someone.  The subject matter that I need to speak to someone about is complex and simply does not fit under the parameters of the pull down menu topics.  It's just not that simple. 

This is a shockingly irresponsible way to conduct business. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Is there seriously no way to speak to an agent at PayPal?

@AnUnhappyCamper 

Well if you don't think we can point you in the right direction then your only options are.......

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Tried Facebook, no response.  

But ultimately, one should be able to speak to a customer service representative if necessary and not have to resort to social media routes to do so.  But from my experience, there is no direct way.  All options entered after calling the PayPal customer service number have led me to receive the same message stating they could not take my call.  It's absurd. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@AnUnhappyCamper 

Well they won't take your call will they, phones have been generally non operational since the end of March.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly my situation.
Highlighted
New Community Member

this is my problem too....i have tried everything possible they have told me to do.....

did the message center....done everything they asked....

just want to talk to someone

this can't be to hard for ppl to set something up to answer phones from home/remote login

this is getting very frustrating that i have money in paypal but can't use it during these times